Welcome back to the show hustlers. I hope you are safe and sound and staying at home during this crazy crazy time. Today I have an amazing guest on the show. His name is Alberto Sardinas, a radio and television host who also happens to be a fellow podcaster (The Passion Accomplished Podcast) and influencer. Besides his day job as a host on TV shows – his personal quest in life is to teach people like you how to create a full-time career from YOUR passion.
Alberto is a super inspiring individual that has a great story to share and I really enjoyed this interview with him. A few key points we talked about in this interview.
- How to develop the resilience necessary to make your dream a reality
- How to use a challenging situation to support growth and progress into your dream scenario.
- How to grow your social media into the millions of followers (Alberto current has a combined following of 2.8 million – super impressive)
Some relevant links to this episode:-
– How To Find Your First 1,000 Fans (my1000fans.com)
– The Passion Accomplished Podcast
– Alberto’s Wikipedia page – wow!
If you like this episode, please feel free to share it with your friends and loved ones. For more episodes like this, check out https://www.hustlr.com/podcast/
Jeremy has been running several online businesses behind his laptop for the past 5 years and he has worked as a freelance web developer previously. A trained marketer by profession, he also has Ruby on Rails and web development knowledge. His forte lies in eCommerce, SEO and content marketing. He’s been featured on Vice, Thrive Global, YFS Magazine, Forbes and several other publications. He prefers to connect with people on LinkedIn.