TikTok Creator & Account Manager
We’re looking for a self-driven individual for managing and growing HUSTLR’s TikTok account. Must have platform expertise in terms of video editing, keeping up with platform trends and content ideation.
- Curate content from other platforms to be edited and reposted on TikTok.
- Editing videos into TikTok’s native format (15s – 30s).
- Research TikTok trends and create content around these trends.
- Posting and distributing content we’ve created onto other platforms such as IGTV, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and our website.
- Build relationships with up and coming creators in the space.
- Create content on your individual TikTok account that resonates with HUSTLR’s TikTok account for cross-posting and cross-promoting.
- You should be a TikTok platform native and have seen some success with the content that you’ve created on the platform.
- Fun personality and have a great work ethic.
- Great communication skills and commands fluent English.
- Creatively gifted and know the basics of video editing.
- Must be self-driven.
- Constantly have crazy content ideas.
- Must be at least a secondary school graduate.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be available for remote team meetings via video conferencing.
Extra brownie points for
- Have a good understanding of how other platforms IG/FB work
- Already have a great camera on your smartphone
- Have a good understanding of TikTok’s algorithm (training will be provided)
- Great speaker in front of a camera
- Has Broadcast Journalism experience
- Location: Remote, work anywhere you want.
- Competitive salary
Why Join HUSTLR?
- We are primarily a fast growing digital media firm with a US primary audience. We also have a digital marketing agency arm that’s serving ASEAN.
- Young team of A-Players that are always looking to be the best at what we do.
- We help companies and individuals succeed digitally through education, services and products we provide.
- Very flexible working hours. We only care about deliverables and results.
- Opportunity to grow and improve your own skillset in a fast-paced environment.
Content Creation Team
Not quite what you're looking for?
Check out our other job opportunities here