Project Manager (Agency)
We’re looking for a patient and highly-organized individual for managing HUSTLR’s web development & performance marketing agency clients. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and some experience in WordPress & Facebook Ads.
- Manage communication flows between clients and development + performance marketing + creative teams.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery pipelines on Monday.com for website development.
- Develop pitches and proposals for prospective clients
- Generate reports on client performance marketing results.
- Assist in strategizing action plans for performance marketing.
- Be the liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure on-time project delivery.
- You must be familiar with project management in web development.
- Must be familiar with Facebook Ad Platform’s user interface and generate reports.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Self-driven and proactive in finding solutions to problems.
- Have basic knowledge on WordPress development.
- Must be at least a university graduate.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available for remote team meetings via video conferencing.
- Have your own laptop.
Extra brownie points for
- Have a good understanding of how performance marketing works
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge in digital marketing across SEO, Paid Ads, Analytics.
- Familiar with the Shopify eCommerce UI
- Have knowledge or experience in eCommerce
- In-depth knowledge on conversion-focused digital advertising
- Have built a WordPress website yourself in the past
- Experience in Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator (or at least Canva)
- Experience in video editing
- Knowledge in Google Tag Manager
- Sales experience in an agency
- Location: Remote, work anywhere you want.
- Competitive salary
Why Join HUSTLR?
- We are primarily a fast growing digital media firm with a US primary audience. We also have a digital marketing agency arm that’s serving ASEAN.
- Young team of A-Players that are always looking to be the best at what we do.
- We help companies and individuals succeed digitally through education, services and products we provide.
- Very flexible working hours. We only care about deliverables and results.
- Opportunity to grow and improve your own skillset in a fast-paced environment.
Client Account Team
Not quite what you're looking for?
Check out our other job opportunities here